Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blood Moon


When it comes time to confess, will it matter?
The blood moon will shine bright in our realization
My words will be forgotten, my face will be forgotten
Ending up alone, standing before the final days
Shadows will be the only thing to comfort me
When it comes time to bleed, will it matter?
The blood moon will darken the world's consciousness
My love will be forgotten, my soul will be forgotten
One woman of many, judged the same
Isolation will be the only thing to hold me
When it comes time to remember, will it matter?
The blood moon will consume our hearts to make us forget
And it won't matter at all.


6 comments:

  1. I think it is pretty easy for women to feel invisible, yes? "One woman of many.." I like that. Big love to you, Miss Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. judgment only matters if you care about who is doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem.

    Whilst many things will be forgotten about many people, do you think your love will ever be forgotten by those who received it? I truely believe love lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely piece. I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very nice! A treat to read!

    ReplyDelete