Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crimson Crystal

Living in a piece of glass, I thought it would be easy, I thought it is what I wanted.......
I used to touch and breathe in life, I used to discover the lilies and willows.......
I can see you, I can hear you, why can't I be with you?......
The austere glass cuts me, I bleed, crimson crystal.....
I fall down in the wake of my fascination.......
I dream to break free, I dream to shatter beyond......
I feel you here.....
My heart weeps for the absence of you, my weakness......
I hear the voice that sounds like home......
Dark shadows will never unbound me......
Living in a piece of glass, I thought it would be easy, I thought it is what I wanted......
Bleeding, bleeding, bleeding....crimson crystal.





6 comments:

  1. WOW how sad... I can feel your pain honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know, very happy i bounced over to your tweets, I think this is pretty powerful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it. I would much rather read YOUR poetry than ... well. sometimes I clutch my head at what others call poetry, not that I'm any stellar poet myself.

    Very revealing and very open. My heart hurts for you. Love ya, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living in a piece of glass, how pretty and secure it would seem. I say grab the hammer Beautiful! I like this one very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all you nice comments! It means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete