Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Delirium


Fallen and jaded
Angel of sweet delirium
Reflected in your vision as beautiful
Soaring on the wings of passion, refusing to shatter into dust
Looking upward into the sky, your heaven
Pulling you from the nightmares
Dragging you from the ashes of death
Turn away from the blast of disaster, the wreckage
A lingering danger of broken bells
The wind changes the conception of your fantasy
Visions of where our hearts abide
Fairies of favor will bless our sentiments
My adoration, my love
Your affection, your rapture
My light will never change, never will I abandon your requisite
I will not fade away
My everlasting presence
The fair angel of sweet delirium.


6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful vignette, on dreams, it is gorgeous and transcendent, a truly wonderland state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words to properly encompass the beauty of this. Perfectly crafted with a dream-like eloquence. Beautiful is as best a word I can find.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "…refusing to shatter into dust…" This poem is lovely, Allison. Really. <3 Love it. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! I really enjoy your work...
    salasalas

    ReplyDelete