Sunday, December 13, 2009

To be Blue


Normally I don't take many quizzes about my personality, I think they are silly and normally not close to me at all. I took one that was supposed to tell you what "color" you are and all the different traits related to it. This quiz was right on. I am BLUE. It sounds exactly like me. I read it and think, wow, I sound like an emotional, sensitive mess! Yep, it's true. They just left out the part about me being obsessive, insatiable, and moody. Although, you may have figured out those parts already. So here are my results:

Values:
Sensitivity
Harmony
Compassion

Joys:
Romance
Friendships
Affection

Strengths:
Nurturer
Sincere
Creativity

Needs:
Understanding
Love
Affection

Frustrations:
Lack of Romance
Disharmony
Time Limits

At work you have a strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives. You often work in the arts, communication, education, and helping professions. You are adept at motivating and interacting with others.

In love you seek harmonious relationships. You are a true romantic and believe in perfect love that lasts forever. You bring drama, warmth, and empathy to relationships. You enjoy sysmbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of love.

In childhood you were extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life. You reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition. You responded to encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. I won't ever take those tests. I know the results will come back, "you are not right in the head. Seek help."

    ReplyDelete